Friday, February 12, 2010

Personalized Burp Cloths $8


Every Mom loves receiving a gift with her baby's name it! Those of you who have had "spitters" know how handy burp cloths are. They can be made using 1 or 2 ribbons. I have a wide variety of fonts to choose from & I can do Monograming (Initials in a diamond shape) on them instead of the full name also. I'm working on getting a picture of all the fonts together. If you are looking for a particular style or color scheme, let me know and we can customize it.



The one in the center of the bottom picture was made for a friend who loves cherries. When she found out she was having a girl, it became a running joke that she should name her "Cherry Berry".




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been married for 9 yrs and have 4 wonderful boys. There is never a dull moment in my house.