Friday, March 12, 2010

"Taggie" blankets $15- $21

Babies LOVE to play with tags on toys and these adorable little blankets will make the perfect baby gift. They are 13X13 - just big enough for that precious baby to love on. Each blanket has a variety of "tags" for those little hands to hold.
This red and yellow one was done for a firend of mine who has adopted from Ethiopia. Their flag colors are red, yellow, and green.

These blankets are personalized for just $21 or you can purchase one without a name for $15.
Pattern selection will vary as I sell out and purchase new material. If interested, you can e-mail me for a picture of current selection. The bug and hippo pattern is the current selection for boys and the cirle and lady bug is currently available for girls.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been married for 9 yrs and have 4 wonderful boys. There is never a dull moment in my house.