Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hooded Towels

Hooded towels make the perfect gift no matter what the childs age. They will have a ribbon around the hood (by the forehead- i'll post a pic as soon as I make one). These particular towels are 30X54 (not including the hood). They are made from adult towels so they are large enough for babies and older children. Made of 100% cotton. The colors shown below are made to dry fast and reduce drying time. $25
I made each of my boys' one to match their "new" bathroom. These bright bold colors match the shower curtain perfectly!
This towel was purchased with the monkey on it and I added the name. A good option if you want towels to match your theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been married for 9 yrs and have 4 wonderful boys. There is never a dull moment in my house.